After the Service App SÄPP, the Service Terminal App STÄPP is our second project for the customer LOTTO Bayern, which we were able to implement successfully.
STÄPP Service Terminal App
The Staatliche Lotterie- und Spielbankverwaltung in Bayern (short form: LOTTO Bayern) is the state lottery company in Bavaria. The Service Terminal App STÄPP is used to prepare tickets on a 15 inch Android tablet to generate tickets in a lottery acceptance point.
The app is used to prepare tickets at a service terminal in the LOTTO acceptance point. The ticket is prepared at the terminal, then placed in a shopping cart. As soon as this shopping cart has been “sent”, the user receives a number that he can enter at the checkout terminal for payment. Here the user also receives his game receipt for picking up the winnings. The app makes a contribution to the digitization and substitution of paper by an electronic medium.
The intuitive operation is intended to support the lottery player when filling out the lottery ticket in order to avoid errors and save time by saving number combinations.
- Put together game tickets and transfer them to a shopping cart
- Transfer of the shopping cart to a LOTTO Bayern backend
- Prize inquiry
- Scan the barcode on the ticket to check for winnings
- Display of jackpots and acceptance deadline for the game types
- Integration and opening of the ODDSET app and transfer of a generated ticket from the ODDSET app to the STÄPP app
- Native App for Android
- Client-server architecture with interface to LOTTO Bayern backend server and ODDSET app
Joint elaboration of the concept with the customer with subsequent implementation in close coordination with LOTTO Bayern, Oddset and the supplier of the tablets.